A message from Creative Concepts: as you now know, every month we feature content that we have created for our clients. Today we are sharing a blog post and a fantastic sweepstakes we oversaw for client Ecover which celebrated Green Closet which was (and is) all about living a fashionable life sustainably. You can also enjoy the blog entry on the Ecover Blog here. Let us know what you think oh and sorry, the sweepstakes is over.
Ecover and EcoSalon Celebrate Green Closet With An Eco Fashion (Past) Sweepstakes Prize That Can’t Be Beat!
Here at Ecover we couldn’t be happier to team up with conscious culture fashion site EcoSalon as we head into October with a sweepstakes that celebrates your Green Closet! As you know, one of the elements of Green Closet is all about stopping the clothing rotation: buy good quality clothes and keep each item longer by taking good care of them. So here’s the deal on our Green Closet sweepstakes: we want to see either a photo of a favorite garment that you have owned for 5 to 10 years and/or a brief description of why your beloved garment is so special to you. One randomly selected Grand Prize winner will take home a stunning prize package that includes fashions from our celebrated Green Closet designers Auralis Herr
1. Auralis Ava Top: This is the top for all seasons. 100% silk crinkle chiffon with an iron oxide splatter. Made in NYC. – $128 plus an Auralis Hannah Scarf (not pictured): Indigo with Tumeric shibori accents. Perfect as a beach cover-up/sarong, a picnic blanket or a winter scarf. 4 feet x 4 feet. Fabric – crepé plisé: 37% Silk, 35% Hemp, 28% Organic Cotton. Made in NYC. – $80
2. Study, NY Berry Blouse – 100% organic cotton blouse with open back in the winner’s choice of white or pinstripe. Made in NYC – $165
3. An online eco-styling session with Greta Eagan of FASHIONmeGREEN
(pictured above). This 1.5-hour session includes: an overall style assessment, defining of personal and professional goals in dress attire, evaluation of five different outfits from the winner’s closet, and eco-fashion integration into their shopping knowledge and habits based on their personal values. – $200
4. One copy of Overdressed: The Shockingly High Cost of Cheap Fashion by Elizabeth Cline which talks about “Fast Fashion” and the price we pay for not shopping sustainably. -$29.99
5. One each of the following full-size Ecover products, plus 2 reusable shopping totes approximated value $51:
- Delicate Wash
- Fabric Softener Morning Fresh
- Fabric Softener Sunny Day
- Stain Remover
- Laundry Powder ZERO
- Laundry Liquid Concentrate 2.5X Sunny Day
The total value of the grand prize is worth over $650!
To enter, “like” our Ecover Facebook page and click on the sweepstakes tab under our cover photo. You will be asked to upload your photo and/or brief description, as well as your contact info. The sweeps ends on October 14, and the winner will be selected by random drawing on October 15th.
We can’t wait to take a peek inside your Green Closet! Good luck eco-fashionistas!