A new client had just started her own business. She was already bringing on clients but didn’t know how to officially get up and running on the marketing side of the business which she knew she needed in order to maintain and then increase sales. She also wanted to control the growth of the business so she could always maintain customer satisfaction.
Creative Concepts listened to the clients’ goals, concerns and budget, we were educated on who her clients would be and we were made aware of how quickly she wanted to move ahead. We suggested, as first steps, that it was best to create a high quality powerful logo, eye catching collateral necessary for her business, and a website that shared her story and services so potential customers would be eager to “buy.” Our tiered long term plan suggested a Facebook page would be next with all other public relations and marketing efforts being tackled slowly outside of a standard press release that announced her new business.
The client was thrilled with her new company image.
- A logo and then business cards were designed keeping her clients and mission in mind.
- A brochure was designed for clients who attended her workshops and private sessions.
- The website reflected, through visuals and SEO rich copy, her clear vision for her company.
- The Facebook page allowed her to communicate daily by sharing useful tips and information with her present and future customers.
- Her initial goals were realized at a pace that she was comfortable with. Success!